Attach or remove aluminum seals with the single press of a button. Thermo Scientific™ National Electronic Crimpers and Decrimpers offer adjustable crimp settings compatible with most cap types.
Electronic crimpers provide secure, reproducible crimps. A single press of the button both closes the crimping jaws to attach the seal and opens them to release the vial.
Decappers provide quick and easy removal with a single press of the operation button.
- Adjustable crimp settings allow compatiblity with standard aluminimum, pressure-release, tin-plated steel and bimetal two-piece seals
- Ergonomic design reduces wrist strain
- Controls and indicator lights are visible and accessible for left- or right-handed operation
- Crimpers and decappers can be operated while plugged in and recharging
- Vials can be crimped or decapped while they remain in most standard removable sample trays
- Crimp-force sensing automatically determines when a proper seal has been formed and opens the jaws to release the vial
- Built-in long-life lithium ion rechargeable battery with low battery
- Universal 100V–240V charger with plug adaptors for most power outlets