Model(s): LCMS64-0, LCMS64-1, LCMS65-0, LCMS65-1
The LCMS64/65 generators provide two continuous streams of high purity nitrogen from a single ‘plug & play’ unit. Models come supplied with an integral oil free compressor, are extremely quiet in operation, and fully approved for use by major instrumentation manufacturers.
Innovative design and technology facilitate maximum instrument uptime, attractive return on investment and proven analytical performance, eliminating the need for other modes of supply
Features and Benefits of the LCMS64/65 Series Laboratory Nitrogen Generators:
• Complete ‘Plug and Play’ system specifically designed for the Agilent 6400 & 6500
• Produces a continuous supply of LC/MS grade nitrogen 24 hours a day
• Integral oil free compressor, with noise reduction technology
• Eliminate inconvenient and potentially dangerous nitrogen cylinders
• Compact, reliable with minimal operator attention and maintenance
• Phthalate-free componentry
Please download brochure, select the model you require and contact us for quote.
Maple Scientific is not an authorized dealer, agent or associate of any of the designers, brands, or manufacturers, the products of which are offered for sale on www.maplesci.com. All trademarks, brand names, and logos mentioned are used for identification purposes only and are registered trademarks of their respective owners who reserve the right of ownership. The use of trademark, brand name or product on our website is not intended to suggest that the company, trademark or brand is affiliated to or endorses our website. All items are 100% authentic and legally purchased from authorized sources.